Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello my dear and awesome friends!

Rebekah here! And I am very excited to tell you about our Mission trip this August to Guatemala! I am also really happy that my twin and my parents get to go! It will be mine, and my sister's, very first plane trip! (Yeah, I am REALLY excited about that. ;))

We will be doing some awesome things like helping with VBS down there, getting to meet new people, and most importantly sharing the Gospel. I hope that you will join us on our journey in spirit, and pray for us!

God Bless!
Rebekah


(P.S. I will also be trying to update once a week and let people know what ever we happen to be doing! Like this weekend I will be makign muffins and try to sell them for our fund! :))

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Will be watching it! So excited you guys get to ride on a plane and go on a mission trip. Will be praying!

    ReplyDelete